|Packaging Size||100 ML|
|Manufacturer||ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
|Shelf life||3 YEAR|
Packing 100 ml.
Mahanarayan Tail is an ayurvedic formulation which is typically used as a massage oil. The oil is enriched with the benefits of several botanicals and herbs and is indicated to relieve sore muscles and muscle tension.
- Enriched with herbs that help to relax sore muscles
- It helps to relieve symptoms of anxiety by relaxing the mind
- The oil also is very beneficial for bones and joints. It is especially recommended to be used by people with arthritis
- Helps to stimulate circulation in the body and may improve sexual health as well
- Also benefits those with congested lungs
Directions For Use:
The oil is applied topically.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in cool and dry places
- Keep out of reach from children
- For external use only