|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Grade Available||Grade A|
Ajwain Seeds has a strong, bitter taste with an aroma similar to thyme. The “seeds,” which are actually fruits, are typically dry-roasted or ground and used in spice mixtures. They are also used in Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine to help treat numerous issues. These are healing systems that involve the belief that your overall health and wellness depend on a balance between your body, mind, and spirit.
100 % Pure Ajwain Seed
- Ajwain seeds help fight bacteria and fungi
- It improves cholesterol levels
- It helps combat peptic ulcers and relieves digestion
- It prevents coughing and improves airflow
Directions For Use:
Take it directly as per your requirements.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing or under prescribed drugs